In addition to the expertise and creative strength of its development teams, VMF offers you an integrated structure and a unique competence centre within the industry, making it possible for us to handle your specific needs as complete project manager, including:
- Development – Study and development of your watchmaking projects within the VMF technical office.
- Prototyping – Development of prototypes. The tests within the VMF laboratory make it possible to carry out homologations according to standardized or specific procedures.
- Industrialisation and production – The competence of our teams and the VMF production structure guarantee efficient and controlled production processes. VMF products are manufactured exclusively within the framework of the Swiss Made designation.
- Quality Assurance – The mechanisms and calibres produced by Vaucher are designed to work for many years. The in-house manufacturing of most components and the network of partners (external or members of SFF LMH) ensure a control of supply chain quality. The products are certified Chronofiable. Upon request, COSC certification can be implemented.
- After Sales Service – The design and manufacturing quality of VMF products ensure long-term reliability. Our integrated structure also ensures responsive and quality service. Training, documentation and technical assistance are provided as needed.